Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/19 11:41 AM
  • Number: 40081
  • Recommendations: 3
The longer I work in IT, the better I understand that most people consider what I do magic, voodoo and witchcraft.

Most of it is completely logical - including "can you confirm power to the equipment", a cure for more than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 10:40 PM
  • Number: 23715
  • Recommendations: 0
HOLY CHIT DUDE.

Thatís fantastic and also unreal.

impolite
  • Date: 1/11/19 5:49 PM
  • Number: 40078
  • Recommendations: 0
I hope, too, that you are taking care of yourself in all this. It's a similar thought process -- the more you take care of yourself in the stable times, the more able you are to deal with the unstable stuff.

I've been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 5:25 PM
  • Number: 40076
  • Recommendations: 2
Thank you, it's appreciated. :)

Small update: they believe they've narrowed it down to hashimoto's encephalopathy with no appreciable thyroid involvement.

This is rare, he's not in the "most likely" age
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/19 12:45 PM
  • Number: 40073
  • Recommendations: 1
WHOA.

That's insane! They were just little guys.

impolite
  • Date: 12/31/18 1:10 PM
  • Number: 40063
P.S. Thank you all for "listening" here, it's helped.

And in keeping with board history - yes, there are spreadsheets. It was very nearly the first thing I did.

impolite

....because what else would I use?
  • Date: 12/31/18 1:07 PM
  • Number: 40062
  • Recommendations: 3
No idea of his pension, etc but SS(I know it wouldn't be full retirement age) and SS disability are out there and can get tied to Medicare. My experience with SS for this was that they were pretty helpful when that almost
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/18 11:30 AM
  • Number: 40056
  • Recommendations: 8
Since the last update, he was hospitalized again after another episode* and the infusions were started, insurance be damned (the hospital ordered the infusions, and we'll just deal with the cost incurred).

They do not seem to be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/18 11:18 PM
  • Number: 40055
HAPPY FOOLIVERSARY!!! YAY!!! BALLOONS!!!!!

Thanks for brightening my day, and thanks for being here (today, and all the days).

impolite
  • Date: 12/20/18 2:56 PM
  • Number: 40052
  • Recommendations: 4
Another small update: the neurologist does not believe the steriods are working, so starting today he'll immediately taper off of those; should be done with them entirely in a week. As he already has (managed) high blood pressure, without marked
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z