Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/18/19 8:53 AM
  • Number: 5859
  • Recommendations: 1
Next task: see if the water heater at the cabin has a "vacation" setting since the 16 year old one here did. It'd be nice to get utilities out there down to a more "no one lives here full time anymore" levels. Although
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 8:58 AM
  • Number: 40115
  • Recommendations: 2
I'M SO JEALOUS.

impolite
of the jealousy
  • Date: 3/12/19 4:37 PM
  • Number: 40112
  • Recommendations: 5
I know you are careful. Be sure to look at changes in everything, including tax liability and costs for your motherís health insurance and SS eligibility. Kind of a 360 financial review because you donít want to hit unintended
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/19 4:28 PM
  • Number: 23745
Well, wave on the way by!

I'm still kind of wrapped up in my parents' business, but the next time you pass through, holler!

impolite
  • Date: 3/6/19 1:43 PM
  • Number: 23742
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey!

You coming through my neck of the woods at all on the way to/from?

impolite
  • Date: 3/6/19 9:04 AM
  • Number: 40104
So this year I'm on a diet (weight loss competition at work) so I've already given up pop* and candy.

I'm low(er) carbing to lose weight, so I can't give up bread or pasta either - I'm already not eating it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/19 12:05 PM
  • Number: 40100
  • Recommendations: 17
Yesterday I was off work to do errands around my parents' finances; school also got cancelled due to road conditions.

Mid-morning, I took the oldest to the drug screening place - his new job requires it for employment, and a parent had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/19 5:15 PM
  • Number: 906036
  • Recommendations: 6
All of those look penny-wise and pound foolish.

Why would I trust a phone that cost hundreds of dollars to a homemade glue cover?

I found a $9 rugged case on Amazon, that along with a Ballistic Glass screen cover for another $12,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/19 10:20 AM
  • Number: 73403
  • Recommendations: 2
I'd agree with the other two recommendations: Subaru (pretty much any of them) or Toyota Camry.

While the sticker price might be a little shocking for a new one, especially on the Subaru, they last forever and are really solid vehicles.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/19 12:21 AM
  • Number: 40098
  • Recommendations: 3
Thank you, I definitely will look into those things as well.

I hadnít thought of tax liability changing, for instance.

I appreciate the heads up, thank you.

impolite
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z