Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PaulWBryant

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/22/18 4:10 AM
  • Number: 47637
  • Recommendations: 44
I’ll be deploying the last of my latent cash by adding some AYX either premarket today, if the Friday drop holds, or waiting until the market opens and picking any of several stocks I own to add to.

I will keep enough cash to live on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/18 2:33 PM
  • Number: 47575
  • Recommendations: 4
Seems like "everyone" disagrees with those PT upgrades?

As usual maybe the simplest explanation is best. The “big money” folks (multi-million dollar buys and sells...hedge funds, etc) may simply be waiting until they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 11:24 PM
  • Number: 47554
  • Recommendations: 19
My favorite Fool writer, Brian Stoffel, wrote a piece on Mongo last week: (Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 7:47 PM
  • Number: 47534
  • Recommendations: 23
Smorg and Dave (FrickNFool),

Some things that give me conviction are:
1) Recurring, subscription-based revenue
2) The amount of time I've followed the stock
3) Consistent, high rate of revenue growth -- possibly even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 6:01 PM
  • Number: 47533
  • Recommendations: 16
With just one line of code companies can quickly and easily accept payment via automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) interactions or in contact center environments.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 2:40 PM
  • Number: 47528
  • Recommendations: 10
IRDoc: Are your conviction levels based on the business, the stock price, or both? Seems to be more based on the success of the business, and that you have more faith in NTNX the stock because of its apparent hidden growth (with which I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 12:40 PM
  • Number: 47521
  • Recommendations: 56
I often like to re-visit my conviction levels and see that my allocations are in line. With the few exceptions I will note below, they match quite well at present.

High Conviction - 8%+ range
Wix
Twilio
Talend
New
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 9:09 AM
  • Number: 47516
  • Recommendations: 6
SW: I am concerned about the price - did Twilio overpay, and if so, does it matter in the long run?

Typically you can't take out a company for a 20% premium to their mkt cap. I think Twilio got a bargain.

EFN: So,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 10:05 PM
  • Number: 47475
  • Recommendations: 15
So, my take on stelna's point is that people who aren't prepared to analyze weekly and trade monthly may be better suited with a selection of more stable companies that have the same type of "aaS" attributes as those stocks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 8:00 PM
  • Number: 47463
  • Recommendations: 4
So OKTA is only an identity management service without any real ability to detect malicious activity. This makes me think that they most likely will be bought out sometime in the future.

Thanks for running that down with IR, Andy.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z