Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/23/19 4:35 PM
  • Number: 5791
  • Recommendations: 0
MIL can sell it with no capital gains. Is this correct?

Technically no, as explained by AJ and others upthread. But I have a somewhat different opinion. Just make sure she DOES NOT SELL IT BEFORE HE DIES, or the taxes will be owed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/19 4:26 PM
  • Number: 517939
  • Recommendations: 3
FULL QUESTION
Has the Clinton Foundation been found to have committed fraud?
FULL ANSWER
The Clinton Foundation — the sprawling non-profit charity founded by Bill Clinton — has not been shut down, and Chelsea Clinton has not been

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/19 12:26 PM
  • Number: 561404
  • Recommendations: 32
Do ya' get the impression the Iranians are trying to turn this whole thing into a shooting war?

Hmmm. The United States has over a dozen bases and air fields within shouting distance of Iran. Iran, by contrast, has zero bases
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/19 6:24 AM
  • Number: 139311
  • Recommendations: 1
I would suggest simply removing the cardboard rolls for the inspection, then replacing them after. If it’s only a “sun in x position” then chances are it won’t act up during the inspection, and it won’t merit a write-up in the report.
  • Date: 6/21/19 7:43 AM
  • Number: 184411
  • Recommendations: 3
A woman walks into a furniture store and says to the salesman “I want a sexual sofa.”

He replies “I think you mean a sectional sofa.”

She says “No, I want a sexual sofa. You know, for an occasional piece.”
  • Date: 6/20/19 8:59 PM
  • Number: 517914
  • Recommendations: 8
This is the second time in just a few days that the decision is basically “Well, it’s been this way a long time, so why monkey around with it?” The decision written by Alito, while less inflammatory than usual, easily reduces to “even though it’s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 8:36 PM
  • Number: 139301
  • Recommendations: 0
Garage door openers generally plug into an outlet nearby the opener itself, that is, in the ceiling.

I have had a plug vibrate out enough from the repeated openings and closings that it lost electrical contact, although it was still hanging
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 3:50 PM
  • Number: 561248
  • Recommendations: 56
Back on December 7th of 1941 Japan though that giving the United States a slap in the face thinking their intransigence and their soldiers being willingness to die for the Emperor would cause the US to not respond full force.

Yesterday

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 8:43 AM
  • Number: 561215
  • Recommendations: 12
Horns are growing on young people’s skulls. Phone use is to blame, research suggests.

New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls — bone spurs caused by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 7:45 AM
  • Number: 517897
  • Recommendations: 8
I haven’t been to a Cracker Barrel since 1991 I when it was revealed they were firing employees who were gay for ... being gay. They made some belated and half-hearted attempts at apology, and supposedly changed the policy.

Now this story
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z