Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/16/18 8:03 AM
  • Number: 513301
  • Recommendations: 1
Today is the 666th day of Donald Trumpís presidency.

Iím just sayiní
  • Date: 11/16/18 7:39 AM
  • Number: 122114
  • Recommendations: 9
Like the PA board.....it's attack attack attack Trump

I did not mention Trump. I did not even hint at Trump. What I said was that one of Americaís most valuable corporations has decided to locate in three of the most expensive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/18 7:54 AM
  • Number: 122035
  • Recommendations: 25
Hey telegraph, I just wanted to make sure youíre OK. I havenít seen you around here for a day or two, and I saw the announcement that Amazon is locating their new headquarters in Washington (well, just outside) and New York, two of the highest cost
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/18 6:40 PM
  • Number: 121961
  • Recommendations: 0
Thought I included it, now I canít find the one I copied. It was from Pew, which may or may not have more credibility, but this one is close:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/18 7:14 AM
  • Number: 121951
  • Recommendations: 7
Bad news for Democrats of course. People have assets that they need to protect from being confiscated through discriminatory taxation.

Speaking of ill informed...

Did you know that Republicans and Democrats break almost
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/18 7:33 AM
  • Number: 513075
  • Recommendations: 15
Worth pointing out that the baker in Colorado who refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple...

...now has a gay Governor.
  • Date: 11/8/18 7:09 AM
  • Number: 513074
Actual broadcast transmissions do penetrate the atmosphere, and they can be detected from outside our solar system - although not indefinitely.

Actual broadcast transmissions include things like instructions to satellites, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/18 7:23 AM
  • Number: 513033
One conceit of the Great Filter was that advanced civilizations would continually broadcast their existence the way we have - through literal broadcasts for communications and monitoring purposes. The Earth has sent out an expanding sphere of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/18 7:18 AM
  • Number: 513032
Why are we assuming they'd be any more benevolent than Europeans were to Native American people.

Well, thatís just one example. Iíd offer the Roman Empire, which conquered vast lands and certainly had some bad effects (slaves
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/18 7:09 AM
  • Number: 138311
I'm guessing Goofy has the safe bolted to the wall. Personally, if I was to keep something from being stolen, I would store it in a bank safe deposit box. If I just need fire protection, I leave it in the safe at home with the key in the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z