Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By intercst

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/15/19 5:16 AM
  • Number: 127976
  • Recommendations: 4
Yes. Hedge funds have been buying doctor's practices that have the most opportunity to surprise bill the patients. They're also buying air ambulance services since they are only required to follow federal law -- state's can do nothing to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/19 2:39 PM
  • Number: 567313
  • Recommendations: 12
why? $

Absolutely!

Pharma companies much prefer drugs that treat the symptoms of chronic disease with a monthly prescription. Finding a cure for a malady is actually a business killer and ends that annuity
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 8:43 PM
  • Number: 567260
  • Recommendations: 2
Chicago is looking to tax wealthy retirees to prop up it's munificent public pensions.

A ‘fair tax’ on high retirement incomes is key to ending our financial woes

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 6:16 PM
  • Number: 127964
  • Recommendations: 3
3 horrifying extreme weather scenarios the US doesn’t talk about enough

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 6:07 PM
  • Number: 127963
  • Recommendations: 3
Romney could shoot someone in front of the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City and still get reelected to the Senate. If he won't criticize Trump, none of the other Chickenhawk Republicans in the Senate will make a peep.

Good to see
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 5:32 PM
  • Number: 127962
  • Recommendations: 0
SP asks,

Are you sorry you didn't choose to be a 747 pilot making a handful of Portland-Osaka international flights per month, or whatever?

<snip>

Not at all. Commercial pilots short of the few flying
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 4:43 PM
  • Number: 567241
  • Recommendations: 7
Walmart’s First Healthcare Services ‘Super Center’ Opens

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 4:35 PM
  • Number: 567237
WendyBG writes,

<<Thank you for sharing this important information. This is a matter of national security. Changing our current model (high-profit companies in a capitalist system) would be a titanic paradigm shift opposed by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 4:02 PM
  • Number: 127960
Heh, heh! intercst, I assume you LIKE watching videos like that since you post them pretty often.

As a pilot, I would have supposed they'd be a nightmare for you, but apparently not.

</snip>

Crosswind
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 3:52 PM
  • Number: 127957
  • Recommendations: 2
PSUEngineer writes,

I find it interesting that as a progressive, she is deciding to preserve parts of the current system. Specifically, she is allowing a big donut in the contributions by leaving income between $132,900 (2019) and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z