Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRP

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/13/18 11:47 AM
  • Number: 36224
  • Recommendations: 1
mid31999,

Good morning. The boards have all moved over to the premium commons site where all services have been consolidated into one. It's a bit more difficult to follow along with SA stocks as the universe is huge. Here is a link
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/18 11:38 AM
  • Number: 94
  • Recommendations: 0
I have posted background history and data tutorials at each of the following links to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by these presentations. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions.

Premium Boards: (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/18 3:33 PM
  • Number: 1848
  • Recommendations: 3
DG's rec for today ... I don't know if this should be posted to the Premium boards as it might alert non-SA members to the recommendation. It will be interesting to see the amount of interest generated around new rec's compared to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/18 3:28 PM
  • Number: 8513
  • Recommendations: 4
DG's rec for today ... I don't know if this should be posted to the Premium boards as it might alert non-SA members to the recommendation. It will be interesting to see the amount of interest generated around new rec's compared to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/18 12:08 PM
  • Number: 1253
  • Recommendations: 15
I have posted background history and data tutorials at each of the following links to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by these presentations. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions.

Premium Boards: (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/18 12:21 AM
  • Number: 382
I reiterate, the point of buying stocks is to make money.

And to some extent preservation of capital needs to be important ... a great read that sheds insight and wisdom for all investors ... risk, second level thinking,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/18 1:47 PM
  • Number: 379
however the point of investing is to get a chart like this ... making money..... while limiting downside risk.

At some point there is a correlation between the fundamentals and the charts. ALGN is definitely firing on all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/18 11:03 AM
  • Number: 376
  • Recommendations: 3
If there ever was a case for the "Pie in the Sky" valuation model, this would certainly be it based upon results from the past 8 quarters with per share, year over year quarterly sales growth ranging from 27% to 42% with the average of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/18 2:49 PM
  • Number: 305
  • Recommendations: 2

Stock Advisor: (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/18 2:47 PM
  • Number: 3

Stock Advisor: (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z