Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoulWeather

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/10/18 11:51 PM
  • Number: 293
  • Recommendations: 2
Best of the Rule Breakers Boards: 5/3/18 - 5/10/18

This is a summary of the best posts recently submitted on the Rule Breakers boards. The boards are automatically scanned and posts meeting a minimum number of recommendations based
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/18 10:21 PM
  • Number: 945
  • Recommendations: 13
Just a heads up that there will likely be no Best Of posts for a while for a few reasons.

First, due to the changes currently being rolled out by the Fool my subscription is a bit in flux. I have contacted member support but don't have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/18 10:06 PM
  • Number: 944
  • Recommendations: 10
Best of the Stock Advisor Boards: 5/2/18 - 5/10/18

This is a summary of the best posts recently submitted on the Stock Advisor boards. The boards are automatically scanned and posts meeting a minimum number of recommendations based
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/18 6:26 PM
  • Number: 46098
  • Recommendations: 3
Thank you for the long and detailed explanation, it provides some clarification on the "between the lines" items that I was inferring from the email sent announcing the end of Hidden Gems.

As an HG, SA and RB subscriber the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/18 9:54 PM
  • Number: 33456
  • Recommendations: 0
I returned from a trip to Europe yesterday and was out of the country for over two weeks. Today is the first day I visited the Hidden Gem boards. Surprise! I saw a couple of messages from Allyson Wines on 2 May and a follow up on 4 May saying the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/18 9:07 PM
  • Number: 943
  • Recommendations: 9
Best of the Stock Advisor Boards: 4/26/18 - 5/2/18

This is a summary of the best posts recently submitted on the Stock Advisor boards. The boards are automatically scanned and posts meeting a minimum number of recommendations based
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/18 8:55 PM
  • Number: 292
  • Recommendations: 3
Best of the Rule Breakers Boards: 4/26/18 - 5/2/18

This is a summary of the best posts recently submitted on the Rule Breakers boards. The boards are automatically scanned and posts meeting a minimum number of recommendations based
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/18 8:46 PM
  • Number: 4905
  • Recommendations: 0
I'll probably hit the new board on occasion when there is something interesting going on. This was the first recommendation when I joined HG many years ago and I happened to be a geophysicist. I would have never participated on the boards in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/18 8:09 PM
  • Number: 33439
  • Recommendations: 2
Daniel, I am pretty sure the Market Pass subscription is supposed to run 2 months, so I might email help@fool.com to clarify. I've also sent this up through channels to make sure the subscription notices were reflecting the Market Pass
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/18 9:22 PM
  • Number: 33410
  • Recommendations: 7
FoulWeather, as HG wraps up it's nearly 20 year run, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your dedication to the service. I look forward to continuing our Foolish journies forward in Market Pass and across Fooldoms.

Thanks
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z