Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/19/18 4:20 PM
  • Number: 547541
  • Recommendations: 0
The school has one of the highest vaccination religious exemption rates in the state.

hmmm

Steve
  • Date: 11/19/18 9:50 AM
  • Number: 547529
Hm sexual or financial?

Financial: underreporting income and misuse of company assets, the stuff Dennis Kozlowski went to the slammer for. Of course, Koz went to the slammer a long time ago, along with the Regises of Adelphia
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/18 9:45 AM
  • Number: 547528
  • Recommendations: 2
...they were also smuggling Pot ... don't these people read or watch TV?

Cigarettes are legal in the US, but cigarette smuggling has been going on for decades: buy a truckload in the south, where they are very lightly taxed, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/18 9:35 AM
  • Number: 547527
  • Recommendations: 1
Get used to hiring illegals, and soon you have labor contractors forming networks into Mexico and Central America keeping the pipeline full.

Ayup. A "guest worker" proposal in the early 2000s would have institutionalized
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/18 10:36 PM
  • Number: 547506
Why did Boeing move? Did Amazon and Microsoft make engineering talent too expensive for Boeing?

I have a theory about that.

Boeing said they moved HQ to Chicago "to get closer to their customers", which pegs my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/18 10:28 PM
  • Number: 547505
It's cold (by local standards) here in the desert southwest, 'sposed to get down to 38 degrees tonight burr!

The ever vigilant local "news" here was screaming at 6:00 "DANGEROUS COLD WEATHER!!!". The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/18 11:44 AM
  • Number: 547477
  • Recommendations: 2
China ‘has taken the gloves off’ in its thefts of U.S. technology secrets

Meanwhile, every other technology company in the world, including other US companies, is doing the same thing. Acting like the Chinese are the only IP thiefs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/18 11:32 AM
  • Number: 547476
  • Recommendations: 1
He has largely managed to avoid regulation by government - at the very same time he has let government help his underpaid employees and subsidize his every operational expansion, not to mention his two new corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/18 11:29 AM
  • Number: 547475
  • Recommendations: 3
The Navy has focused too much on high-end ships and has neglected the importance of less expensive, smaller vessels

The greatest irony of the "stealth" destroyers is the class is named after Admiral Zumwalt, who was an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/18 8:00 PM
  • Number: 547449
  • Recommendations: 3
Or, have too many officers staked their careers and future employment with a defense contractor by pushing for something else completely new?

Well, we have 9 more of the Lockheed LCS boondoggels and 10 more of the GD LCS boondoggels
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z