Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By warrl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/17/19 2:18 PM
  • Number: 555088
  • Recommendations: 3
When you include the energy cost of making, shipping, and installing THREE of the 97% efficient furnaces, versus ONE of the 92% efficient furnaces, to last 30 years, is the higher efficiency even real?
  • Date: 3/17/19 12:56 PM
  • Number: 881126
  • Recommendations: 1
on a more dismal note as the US continues to rack up debt:
"the economic depression ahead will last a long, long time, and the nation will have to find some way to adjust to a lower standard of living. None of the nostrums currently in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/19 12:50 PM
  • Number: 183732
The first version of this that I saw had somebody announcing "World Ending; Women, Minorities Affected Most".
  • Date: 3/17/19 12:39 PM
  • Number: 172350
  • Recommendations: 7
Prosecutors signaled Tuesday that they may give the aide, Jackson Cosko, a plea deal that would prevent the facts of the case from ever being learned publicly.

Heck no. I want a resolution that makes all the details public - and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/16/19 12:19 PM
  • Number: 198919
Although I haven't had to recover a file in years.

Do yourself a favor. After a backup, rename a couple files (faking them being destroyed) and then recover them from the backup.

Years ago (as in, early to mid 1990s) in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/16/19 12:12 PM
  • Number: 172319
  • Recommendations: 4
The attacker was a white supremacist inspired by Donald Trump. You know, like most of the members of this board.

"Inspired by", yes... some people are very much inspired by their hatreds, and the attacker apparently hates
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 8:51 PM
  • Number: 555059
  • Recommendations: 6
played gentlemanly rugby when sober

I'm sorry, but - sober or not - if you're playing gentlemanly rugby you're doing it wrong.
  • Date: 3/15/19 1:11 PM
  • Number: 555036
I again suggest that human institutions tend towards being corrupted from essential values over time. Great leaders can tend to avoid or reform such tendencies before they do too much damage. But there are always insects in the woodwork chewing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 10:43 PM
  • Number: 198911
Get a safe deposit box at your bank and store the drive there. Will cost way less than $100/month.

I already do that, but I don't go to the bank and get the hd and back up my files every day. I used Mozy to back up my files daily,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 6:47 PM
  • Number: 554972
  • Recommendations: 0
He was holding his right shoulder but claimed he wasn't hurt. We argued for five minutes over whether he was injured or not. When a lady from across the street asked if he needed an ambulance he told her no, but she wasn't fooled and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z