Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By warrl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/17/19 4:47 PM
  • Number: 551380
  • Recommendations: 0
The big debt is still not OK, but who wants to cut spending, especially entitlements which are ~75% of spending.

(waves)
  • Date: 1/17/19 4:39 PM
  • Number: 198727
  • Recommendations: 1
This looks like panic-mongering to me, as it contains no hint of where the alleged hacked passwords were gotten FROM.

That kinda matters - if (completely made up example) it was from Twitter, I am not concerned at all about my security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 12:16 PM
  • Number: 880380
  • Recommendations: 5
you mean the Pelosi Schumer Shut Down?

They have the ability to show their BI-PARTISANSHIP and NEGOTIATE a deal.

Instead, they are the party of 'no negotiations' , no compromise, and just no no no

Oh, they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 12:08 PM
  • Number: 198721
and... um... what was the other one?

AdwCleaner?

YES! Thank you.
  • Date: 1/17/19 12:04 PM
  • Number: 551356
As I am not the Tyrant of the Universe, (Everyone say “Thank God!”)

And I suspect that NOBODY says "Thank God!" louder than you do.
  • Date: 1/17/19 12:26 AM
  • Number: 198715
  • Recommendations: 3
Dumb question. I'm on my phone asking this & I don't see all the useful stuff here. Where do I get Malwarebytes?

I went to the address bar in my browser, keyed in "malwarebytes", and my default search engine
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:25 PM
  • Number: 198712
  • Recommendations: 2
1. Tell BF to not install stuff on your computer. Or at least to watch the login process and opt out (or not opt in) on installing bloatware like this.

2. See if you can arrange to get him his own computer. Or set up two userids,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:20 PM
  • Number: 551326
  • Recommendations: 2
The two Irish enclaves need each other MUCH more than they need anyone to the east of their island.

I suppose you could ask if Ireland would consider leaving the EU too so it could make a deal with UK and avoid border controls with

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 6:33 PM
  • Number: 551302
Driving a large truck is not a low-skilled job. Aside from the constant gear shifting, {and other issues with the actual driving}

A commercial big-rig driver ALSO has a bunch of federal regulations to keep track of, and mandatory
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 3:31 PM
  • Number: 551286
If you truly believe the federal government could not use billions more productively than "the wealthy" could

There are very few things the federal government is capable of doing that the wealthy are not capable of doing.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z