Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/4/19 1:44 PM
  • Number: 1954
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi Fellow Fools,

MercadoLibre is building three new distribution centers in Latin America, as it continues to augment its logistics operation to take on Amazon and others:

Online marketplace MercadoLibre Inc is investing heavily
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/19 8:09 PM
  • Number: 3506
  • Recommendations: 16
Hi Fellow Fools,

Baidu reported earnings after the bell and there wasn't much to like. Revenue slowed for the third consecutive quarter and the company posted a loss for the first time since going public in 2005.

- Revenue
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/19 10:55 AM
  • Number: 16321
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

In a bid to jump start its one-day shipping initiative, Amazon announced it will pay employees $10,000 towards startup costs to quit and start a delivery business:

In a blog post on Monday, the e-commerce leader
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/19 10:38 AM
  • Number: 1948
  • Recommendations: 12
Hi Fellow Fools,

MELI continues to be a case study on ignoring the short-term machinations of the stock market in light of a strong underlying business. In fact, over the past decade, MELI stock has returned over 2,400% -- and I believe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/19 10:47 AM
  • Number: 3546
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fellow Fools,

I little deeper look into HAS earnings and what caused the spike:

Hasbro came roaring back when the company reported results that easily surpassed expectations, driven higher by success in a number of areas,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/19 6:50 PM
  • Number: 16286
  • Recommendations: 18
Hi Fellow Fools,

The biggest takeaway from Amazon's earnings is that sales are becoming harder to come by, but profitability is soaring. A few highlights:

- revenue of $59.7 billion, up 17% YOY vs $59.65 expectations
-
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/19 12:40 PM
  • Number: 3543
  • Recommendations: 11
Hi Fellow Fools,

My initial read on Hasbro's earnings is they got pretty much everything right, but there were a couple of big contributors to the results.

- the Entertainment, Licensing and Digital segment increased 24% YOY
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/19 10:58 AM
  • Number: 10311
  • Recommendations: 9
Hi Fellow Fools,

Looks like Chuck's got you covered on the press release and Edyboom's got you covered on the conference call notes. I don't have much more to add except to say that I believe the markets reaction is unwarranted.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/19 7:07 PM
  • Number: 41114
  • Recommendations: 0
Well said, Frank.

Danny
  • Date: 4/13/19 2:05 PM
  • Number: 16267
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fellow Fools,

A new report is showing that Amazon's ad growth is mostly at the Google's expense:

About 75% of that total came at the expense of Google, the report said. That's still just a small part of the $3
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z