Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/12/19 4:49 PM
  • Number: 1923
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fellow Fools,

In a move steeped in irony (as I'm sure many of you are aware), PayPal agreed to a $750 million stake in MercadoLibre as part of a larger $1.85 billion secondary stock offering. This will give MELI a $2 billion war
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/19 1:54 PM
  • Number: 1916
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Fellow Fools,

RB has just updated its list of Starter Stocks and MELI has again made the cut.

For years, MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) has been winning a race despite carrying a heavy burden. It is the dominant e-commerce
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/19 8:53 PM
  • Number: 1915
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Cond,

Glad it worked out. I think the company is still in the early innings.

Danny
Long MELI
  • Date: 3/5/19 8:52 PM
  • Number: 1914
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi NRZ,

Glad it worked out. I am proud to say I've been pounding the table for MELI for nearly a decade. My first purchase was on 4/14/09 @ $21.58 per share -- which is now a 21-bagger.

With all the potential for calamity --
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/19 10:40 AM
  • Number: 270
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fellow Fools,

For anyone interested in listening to a podcast that looks at IQ, as well as Latin America's e-commerce leader MercadoLibre (MELI), here's a link to the Industry Focus tech podcast from last Friday, which includes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/19 10:39 AM
  • Number: 1911
  • Recommendations: 10
Hi Fellow Fools,

For anyone interested in listening to a podcast that looks at MELI, as well as China's streaming leader iQiyi (IQ), here's a link to the Industry Focus tech podcast from last Friday, which includes the video and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/19 6:00 PM
  • Number: 1898
  • Recommendations: 25
Hi Fellow Fools,

Some investors (though not likely Fools who have followed the company for any length of time) have been viewing MELI for the short-term and frightened away by issues like accounting changes, a truckers strike, and postal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/19 6:17 PM
  • Number: 16026
  • Recommendations: 15
Hi Fellow Fools,

Amazon reported another quarter of decelerating earnings, making this three consecutive. The stock fell in the wake of earnings, as the guidance given indicated that growth would slow in the upcoming quarter as well.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/19 10:45 PM
  • Number: 15968
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a look at a few things to watch when Amazon reports:

Amazon is scheduled to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close on Thursday, Jan. 31. Let's look back at its third quarter and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 11:54 PM
  • Number: 10279
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a preview of what to expect when ISRG reports on Thursday, Jan. 24, after the market close.

Intuitive released preliminary results for the fourth quarter last week, so there shouldn't be too many
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z