Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By captainccs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/19 12:48 PM
  • Number: 551631
  • Recommendations: 0
It would have been so much more honest if the last four comments simply said, "But I like to eat meat. It takes good and it makes me feel good." Instead we see these rationalizations.

I don't know about the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 12:22 PM
  • Number: 551629
A healthy planetary lunch to keep doctors and pharmacists away!

Per serving:

Chop fine half a dozen small cloves of garlic (or three large ones) and two sweet peppers. Set aside.
Dice half a chicken breast (left or right, no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 11:34 AM
  • Number: 108133
This is where branding is crucially important.

Branding is as important in toothpaste for Colgate! ;)

Denny Schlesinger
  • Date: 1/21/19 11:31 AM
  • Number: 108132
As you say, royalty rather than a gorilla (would you recommend the book?).

The Gorilla Game is excellent but not all that easy to put into practice. It's not easy to spot Gorillas. I also recommend his two marketing books,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 10:41 AM
  • Number: 108130
  • Recommendations: 3
But when you have so many alternatives to docusign do you really have pricing power?

Most businesses thrive without pricing power. The market's job is to eliminate all unnecessary profits. So how do you thrive without pricing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 9:19 AM
  • Number: 551619
  • Recommendations: 2
All too often these days, a new "study" is accepted as fact by the news media. However, just as war is too important to be left to the generals, science is too important to be left to the scientists.

Seattle Pioneer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 8:00 AM
  • Number: 108125
  • Recommendations: 4
but really there's little moat/pricing power here. My opinion - likely completely wrong.

I disagree. Clearly DocuSign is no Gorilla, it would be classified as royalty in The Gorilla Game. That means more competition and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 6:31 AM
  • Number: 551604
  • Recommendations: 3
Does this remind you of anyone?

Al Gore? The Club of Rome? Kyoto? Ancel Keys?
  • Date: 1/21/19 6:27 AM
  • Number: 551603
  • Recommendations: 1
China on Monday announced that its official economic growth came in at 6.6 percent in 2018 the slowest pace since 1990.

The Chinese economy is entering adulthood! I figured it had to happen eventually, when you are in catch-up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 6:22 AM
  • Number: 71303
I was wondering about that because usually when the wrong memory is installed into a Mac, the Mac stops working. Period. No slowdown, it just stops. Actually, I'm kinda surprised that the bad memory did not do the same. Maybe it was just
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z