The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Company Reimbursed Grad Education Date:  1/30/1998  4:17 PM
Author:  cari Number:  1631 of 132878

Has anybody out there heard something about a change in tax law retroactive to 1995 regarding company reimbursed graduate education? I paid thousands and thousands of dollars in taxes, and I recently caught wind of a rumor that I may be able to get this refunded. Unfortunately, I can't put my finger on any more information. I'm hoping that somebody else knows something about this!

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us