The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  IRA contributions Date:  3/5/1998  10:17 AM
Author:  MCW28 Number:  2410 of 128043

I need to know if I can deposit tax free money(1997 tax year) in an ira and then withdrawl the money penalty and tax free within a few months(April '98) to purchase a home.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us