The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Stock Fees? Date:  11/18/1998  10:30 PM
Author:  youngr Number:  6670 of 91076

Is it possible to put my 2k for a roth into an account with a broker and then whe I buy a stck pay the transaction fee from somewhere else. The idea here is that I want my entire 2k to be in the roth and use other money to pay any fees. Sounds like a good idea, but it may not be possible. Anybody know?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us