The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA Date:  11/21/1998  2:33 AM
Author:  BillEuclid Number:  6694 of 100867

No, converting piles of money to a Roth IRA does not in itself prevent you from contributing another $2000 to an original 1998 Roth. However, you cannot ALSO contribute $2000 to a Traditional Roth for 1998, and you must have $2000 of earned income.


Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us