The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 401K overpayment Date:  11/22/1998  1:41 AM
Author:  slwjpw Number:  6721 of 101450

You will have to get a complete copy of the Plan Statement to see how the overpayment will be treated.
My employer's Plan returns the overpayment in the next plan year as taxable income.


.02 for SOS
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us