The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: self directed stock SEP IRA Date:  12/16/1998  2:01 PM
Author:  sskestrel Number:  7338 of 93709

What is a 5305 and where can I get one?

Can any broker do this? If at some time in the future I change brokers, what happens to my SEP?

Thanks for the quick response.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us