The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: How to deal the advisor fee ?? Date:  1/18/1999  4:30 PM
Author:  houyi Number:  8515 of 129380

Yes, I thought of using the schedule A to deduct the money that I paid to my account advisor. But, he told me that I can use the schedule C to deduct the fee that I paid to him. By using schedule C, I can fully deduct all the fee that I paid him without the 2% AGI floor (in scheduld A). Am I missing anything here ??

Thank you for your concerns. So far, he is making big money for me....> 100% in 8 months.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us