The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  10,000 a crack, tax deferred? Date:  2/3/1999  3:31 PM
Author:  BVH Number:  8322 of 104330

Is there a way to invest 10,000 dollars, using the Foolish Four method, tax deferred? I already have an IRA. I am 55 and married. I retired from education 3 years ago.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us