The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  457 Retirement Plan Date:  2/23/1999  3:38 PM
Author:  mwhaley Number:  8744 of 91129

I have a 457 Retirement plan and have left that Government job. I want to roll that over into an IRA or something tax free. Does anyone know the rules for that? I have tried to wade through the IRS web site but I am lost!
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us