The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: employer late W2 Date:  2/28/1999  3:32 PM
Author:  cactusgal Number:  11166 of 128104

Call the NJ Society of CPA's (or whatever it's equivelent is). Especially during tax season the state societies have free or low cost help sessions.

The IRS also has programs to help low income taxpayers. I am not familiar with the way things work in NJ, but sounds to me like he is wrong.

Make sure you have your ducks in a row on information. Exactly how many checks you got, how much they were for etc.

Someone should be able to help you clean up this mess.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us