The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Temporary Work Permit Visa Date:  3/25/1999  3:20 PM
Author:  Snassiri Number:  12876 of 129574

Unfortunately, there aren't any tax breaks for non US residents. You can still buy a home if you come up with a reasonable down payment or have someone cosign you. When you become a citizen you may encourage your congressman to pass a law to help those peolpe who pay taxes and can't benefit as others do!!
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us