The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Folly in 50 States and the World / Folly in California

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-owe-folks-an-apology-i-have-gotten-some-10780100.aspx

Subject:  Re: San Francisco Fool Meeting Date:  4/17/1999  10:56 PM
Author:  DiKay Number:  706 of 12907

I owe folks an apology. I have gotten some messages by private e-mail as well as messages here from folks in Danville, Oakland, Alameda, and Orinda. And I don't mean to exclude San Rafael.

I have been busy this week and will remain busy until after Thursday. Then I can start to breathe again and look at calendar and pick a date and a place so we can plan meeting #2.

Bill was planning on researching Oracle so we can discuss things to look at in financial reports.....and he needs some notice so he can re-arrange his busy schedule. We met at Starbucks in Walnut Creek last time, but they were pretty crowded and I barely talked my way into a table last time (before Bill showed). Anything else along the 680/24 corridor?

I know it still isn't really convenient for San Rafael, and it works for me only cause I work in that area.......but its a start. Hey, I can't make perfect for everyone!!!! ;) *It hasn't stopped me from wanting to, yet.*

I will keep you all posted.

Diane
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us