The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks H / Hasbro, Inc.

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/new-star-wars-toy-web-site-10879967.aspx

Subject:  New Star Wars toy web site Date:  5/20/1999  9:57 AM
Author:  jradoff Number:  299 of 1233

Hot off the wire:
---

New Star Wars: Episode I Website Merges Incredible Technology With Electronic Toys

BusinessWire, Thursday, May 20, 1999 at 07:22

VERNON HILLS, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 1999--Tiger Electronics is launching the first website dedicated to Star Wars: Episode I electronic toys. The website (www.tigertoys.com) comes alive with Flash plug-in technology that allows for rich sound and incredible animation for the complete Star Wars experience. TheForce.net website names our website as one of the best Flash sites ever seen and Macromedia awards Tiger with "Flash site of the day."
*T

The website will feature:
- the entire Tiger Star Wars: Episode I electronic toy line - a playable version of our Electronic Escape from Naboo Skill &

Action Game through Shockwave technology - Star Wars: Episode I postcards that people can send to their

friends via email - message boards to discuss the upcoming movie and much, much more
*T

The website will also feature the opportunity to join the Tiger Toy Federation for free. Members will be allowed unlimited access to all parts of all Tiger web sites. Members can also download our Star Wars: Episode I screensaver. The Tiger Toy Federation will alert members to freebies, activities, offers and information.

Tiger Electronics, Ltd., a division of Hasbro, Inc., is the leading manufacturer of innovative electronic toys and games for the whole family. Tiger's core products and brands include: Sports Feel(TM) Games, Furby(R), game.com(R).pocket pro(TM) portable video gaming system, Lazer Tag(R), Talkboy(TM) sound novelty toys, and a complete line of electronic family games such as Brain Shift(R), Brain Warp(R), Wheel of Fortune(TM) and Jeopardy!(TM) Tiger is a leader in licensed electronic favorites, featuring such titles as Star Wars(R), NASCAR(R), WCW/NWO(R), Rugrats(R), A Bugs Life(R), Winnie the Pooh(R) and many more.

Hasbro (ASE:HAS) is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys, games, interactive software, puzzles and infant products. Both internationally and in the U.S., its Playskool(R) , Kenner(R), Tonka(R), OddzOn(R), Super Soaker(R), Milton Bradley(R), Parker Brothers(R), Tiger(TM), Galoob(R) and Hasbro Interactive(TM) products, provide children and families with the highest quality and most recognizable toys and games in the world.

Marc Rosenberg or Lana Simon or Paul Christou

847/913-8100

URL: www.tigertoys.com

KEYWORD: ILLINOIS

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT
Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet

with Hyperlinks to your home page.

URL: http://www.businesswire.com
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us