The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / It Is What It Is

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/walkingshadow-no-problem-i-guess-the-point-is-11045775.aspx

Subject:  Re: Huge article on Bandwidth game NY TIMES 7/11 Date:  7/14/1999  12:26 AM
Author:  geopeters Number:  2493 of 123800

Walkingshadow - no problem. I guess the point is that this is now mainstream. That was the front of the Sunday Times Business Secion - non-trivial real-estate, over three (3) pages!!!. Broadband has well and truly arrived as an investment target, perhaps in conjunction with network computing(finally) - I refer to phenomena like web and application hosting (QWST/SAP/KPMG, etc.GBLX/FRO,EXDS, etc.); someone mentioned that Gilder Rpt was worth its weight in gold. I am a loyal fan. As evidence of this, and his (very recent) power to move markets), minutes after the July Report was released on the Web for subscribers Monday 10:00am, a small company he raved about jumped 56% in 20 minutes.(There was no other news.) This newsletter did not have that effect even 6, or 4 months ago.
The same happened last month with TERN. I have thousands in profits from him (JDSU, NXLK, CNXT, GBLX, etc.)
George
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us