The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks C / Covenant Transport, Inc.

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/larry-i-have-a-long-short-term-view-out-of-this-11064098.aspx

Subject:  Re: To whom it may concern!!! Date:  7/19/1999  2:16 PM
Author:  dittoheadfool Number:  7 of 16

Larry,

I have a long short term view out of this stock. Let me explain that statement. I think CVTI is a great company ..... if you look at their historical financial numbers I think you will see why. I bought this stock with the idea that I could possibly double my money in the short term but if I did not and I felt the stock was still undervalued, I would hold it for a longer term - my long short term strategy. I only do this on companies that I feel are in great shape financially and are seriously undervalued. With that in mind, I personally believe that the stock will get to at least $20 dollars per share in the next couple of months. Keep in mind though that this is a stock and anything can happen, but based on previous performance of the stock and the prediction of the company recently that they will exceed analysts expectations, I think they will reach the $20 mark and maybe as high as $24. I persuaded my investment club to buy the stock and needless to say we are quite pleased. I also bought it myself. Depending on the numbers that are released for the 2Q, we could see the $20's sooner rather than later.

Onward and Upward,
Dittoheadfool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us