The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  401K Investing Date:  8/2/1999  8:46 AM
Author:  rrcarag Number:  12693 of 90796

My company's 401K is managed by T Rowe Price. I just quit my job, and I'm intending to roll my 401K over into an IRA acct. My question is where? Should I stick with a TRP IRA (there are no index funds in the options)? Or should I transfer the funds to an IRA account with my discount broker? With the second option, I would be able to invest the funds in the Foolish Four, apply the Fool investment strategies. Or so I'm thinking. I'm totally new in this field, having joined very recently. I'd appreciate some feedback. Many thanks.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us