The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA for 13 yr. old Date:  8/8/1999  10:05 AM
Author:  gpt1001 Number:  12969 of 99387

In order to have an IRA, you have to have income reported on W-2. Babysitting money won't do it.

The only mutual fund I know of that does IRA's for children is American funds. You must see a broker to get them.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us