The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: not typical, thus confusing Date:  8/20/1999  9:43 AM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  13285 of 90479

The best professional would be a financial planner or a CPA specializing in retirement planning. You would like to find one that works for a fee and is not interested in selling you anything (like mutual funds).
(You might want to ask some questions about estate planning at the same time.)

Recommendations from friends or family could be the best way to find one, but if you do a search, you will find several postings on how to find a good financial planner.

Best of luck to you.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us