The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  403B Date:  8/26/1999  1:53 AM
Author:  zummer Number:  13473 of 99798

Hi, Hope I have the right board for this question.

I have a 403B annuity in a mutual fund that I want to "roll over" into a self directed brokerage account. I thought this was just like an IRA.

Can I do this? And, what is a 403B annuity?

Thanks in advance, Z
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us