The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA and Stocks Date:  9/10/1999  6:48 PM
Author:  hbdon Number:  13845 of 104335

No expert, but..
look to one of the brokerage houses to offer roth ira. Actually, go to ... get info there..
If you pay tax on the investment(initially), your future growth may not be taxed..
In terms of what to invest.. I would put all $3500.00 in the techs at nasdaq symbol QQQ.. (this is similar to a mutual index)
Of course, all depends on your tax bracket, etc.. when you retire.. If you don't go roth..

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us