The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA and Stocks Date:  9/14/1999  12:31 PM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  13899 of 102722

For a $3500 IRA account, you do have the option of going to a major mutual fund company such as Vanguard, establishing an IRA or Roth IRA account directly with them and investing in an index fund. Usually their fees will be lower than you will pay at brokerage houses for similar services.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us