The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  IRS 457 retirement account Date:  9/25/1999  12:27 AM
Author:  BBuckner Number:  14046 of 100122

Does anyone know of a broker that will accept my 457 retirement funds. I retire in January and would like to transfer the money to a broker who would be happy to just profit from my trades rather than pay a company almost one percent per year for every dollar in the fund.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us