The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

International Investing / Australia (All-Ordinaries)

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/well-my-boxers-nip-and-tuck-are-pretty-hot-11387716.aspx

Subject:  Re: Hotdog stands Date:  10/18/1999  7:22 PM
Author:  demiller1 Number:  822 of 6186

Well my boxers 'nip' and 'tuck' are pretty hot dogs and they seem to be a little bemused about being put up at Homebush Bay. As I always have a problem with those little doggy bags for cleaning the doggy poops I think that the fines will be far greater than the pictures taken by the tourists of my hotdogs standing. Not to mention the complications when thy see a nice bitch then all hell will break loose ... a mammoth fine their as well so I might as wel1 go bankrupt.

I can just imagine the catering crowd who have paid their 'royalties' to be subject to the owner operators pushing hotdogs. Mind you it would be fantastic if you did not have to pay time and a half, and double time as you would loose all your margins in that little gambit - then again increase your price to $15 each and the tourists would not know the difference! Tell then 15 of any currency - the exchange rates would make you an instant millionaire then you can invest fool-ishly!
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us