The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

International Investing / Australia (All-Ordinaries)

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-christina-i-tried-to-reply-off-the-board-but-11478678.aspx

Subject:  Re: Time difference Date:  11/6/1999  3:42 AM
Author:  Lems Number:  891 of 6186

Hi Christina,

I tried to reply off the board, but it won't go. Do they have your proper email address?
First, I'm not a real Kiwi, I am Dutch and moved to NZ nearly 3 years ago. I don't care much for Rugby, rough 'n tumble, I think soccer is more elegant.

I have an online account in Belgium, Australia, USA and since 4 weeks also in NZ. USA is the most interesting, but the hours are so inconvenient. NZ market is very illiquid and every trade was costing me $500 or so. That's why i shifted some funds to Australia last june and I've been following the aussie board since. Read every message, about rugby and having a drink in NY etc. The Novogen discussion caught my interest and I'm a regular on the NVGN board now.

I've heard before that New Zealand is beautiful, but I haven't seen much yet. We're still trying to settle. I hope to be able to tour around a bit this summer.

That's it for now, see you around,
Eveline
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us