The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Aruba's Isle of Revenge

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/joke-joke-joke-joke-joke-joke-joke-joke-joke-11504860.aspx

Subject:  Joke joke joke joke joke joke joke joke joke Date:  11/11/1999  1:56 AM
Author:  DanShep Number:  6116 of 87666

So what is the white part of the egg called? the shell.

No, here is the real joke. If blonde jokes offend you, please tab forward. If there is no message there, write one.

A Blonde went into a bank in New York City one day and asked to borrow $5,000 because she was going away to Europe for two weeks. The clerk said that they would have to have some collateral for a loan that big. The Blonde quickly handed over the keys of a brand new Rolls-Royce and said, "It's parked out front." A bank employee drives it to the bank's underground parking lot. Two weeks later, the Blonde returned and paid back the $5,000 plus the interest which equaled up to $15. The clerk said, "It was nice doing business with you, but I was puzzled about something.

While you were gone, we looked you up and saw that you were a multi-millionaire. Why did you bother in borrowing $5,000?" "Because," replied the Blonde. "Where else in New York City could I park my car for two weeks for only $15?" (Get it, Tony?)

Disney Dan

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us