The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  transfer a Rollover IRA to which kind? Date:  1/22/2000  9:31 AM
Author:  megeranski Number:  18099 of 96293

Hello all!

just a little little question for ya today.

two years ago i rolled over my 401k to a Rollover IRA Account with a mutual fund.

i now want to transfer this to Waterhouse and self-manage it. (i have already determined that a Roth IRA will not be the best for me.)

question: do i transfer

A) to another Rollover IRA or

B) to a plain-vanilla Traditional IRA?

thank you ever so much for your help on this one little niggling question!

who can't wait to start self-manage that IRA!!!!!!!! hee hee hee! grin grin grin!!!!

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us