The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: stocks to IRA puzzelment? Date:  1/27/2000  10:32 PM
Author:  mphipps Number:  18343 of 98947

You can transfer stock in from another IRA or 401k. Your annual contributions of 2000 must be in the form of cash or check.

As my wife would say
you Smart-al-ick
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us