The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: SEP/IRA Date:  1/28/2000  6:46 PM
Author:  ROBBDOE Number:  18404 of 99769

NO. You can only contribute earned income. Nice try though.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us