The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  IRA Contributions Date:  2/7/2000  7:59 AM
Author:  rubberhead Number:  27602 of 130716

Question: I am a full-time trader and technically I have no earned income. I make about 100,000 in short term gains a year and live off that. Is there a way I can still contribute to retirement????
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us