The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing Books / Gorilla Game, The

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/mike-buckley-if-i-were-to-find-two-gorillas-12030959.aspx

Subject:  Re: valuations Date:  2/23/2000  9:22 AM
Author:  hokieharry Number:  1103 of 8809

Mike Buckley,

. If I were to find two Gorillas that were fundamentally equal in the first two categories but vastly different in the valuation category, I would certainly go for the lower valuation. However, it's unlikely to find such an easy decision-making scenario.

I'm like many readers of this board in that I hold a number of stocks that are in various stages of the Gorilla Game. I've been reading the book, but non-fiction, especially econ and finance, tends to put me to sleep, no matter how important the message. A carryover, I'm sure, from long ago college days.

Is there any way you more experienced investors in the Gorilla Game could put a ranking on where these stocks fall in the scheme of the book. I'm sure that each stock has been assessed individually but has a list ever been put together.

I feel certain those of us like myself would like to have this information available in making our DD on future buys in this field. If it's out there already, please give us directions as to where to find it.

I really appreciate the informative posts we receive on this board.

Thank you.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us