The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks C / CyberCash, Inc.

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/bnsaint-wrote-foolerman-should-learn-how-to-12108366.aspx

Subject:  Re: You all jumped to the wrong conclusion about Date:  3/2/2000  6:32 PM
Author:  foolerman1 Number:  830 of 973

bnsaint wrote:

Foolerman should learn how to spell. It is difficult to take his opinions seriously when he can't even spell "response" or "company".

Dear Mr./Ms. bnsaint:

Can I call you Saint? I think that is fitting. Besides, someone once said:
“A Rose by any name will smell as sweet”. (You can call me Fool or Man if that makes you feel better.)

I fear you have most profoundly mistaken My Humble Opinion on CYCH Investing for something You should take “seriously”. I had no such aspirations whatever. I have merely tried to rise to the defense of the honest folks who are truly trying to learn together for a better future under the flag of Fooldom. So, as a Fool, I'd like to thank you, most profoundly, and from the bottom of my heart:

(Khe, Khe, Clearing my throat)

Oh thank you the Great Saint, the Oracle of Knowledge and Wisdom for enlightening your most humble servant in the Great Art of the Supreme Spellchecker!! We are truly awed at the great effort and many years of endless toil You have no doubt put forth to master the Spellchecker, this Most Mysterious of All Devices in the Divine Universe!!

:-)

Foolerman

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us