The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing Books / Gorilla Game, The

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-am-in-agreement-with-you-regarding-most-of-the-12280175.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ten stocks to Rule the World Date:  3/26/2000  10:36 AM
Author:  bghouse Number:  1783 of 8788

I am in agreement with you regarding most of the stocks on your list. However, there is one that just does not fit the criteria for what we are looking for here. I don't see how you can place CRA on it. Where is the discontinuous innovation that CRA has created? Where are there earnings? (They lost $ 1.19/share last quarter)? What about their CAP and GAP? And, what about the weather report for this company? (There was rain and fog after the past weeks selloff due to clinton/blair statements and misunderstanding).

I don't think he ever said CRA was a gorilla, just that it was poised to change the world.

I agree with that sentiment. I look at instances of alzthiemers (sp?), MS, and adult diabetes in my family, then I look at my two young boys and wonder . . . Will they live a healthy productive and active life? CRA is bringing us the promise that we'll be able to ID the potential for problems, and to head them off. I'm excited. I'm also long on CRA.

Bill
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us