The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRAs Date:  4/13/2000  8:03 AM
Author:  TMFExRO Number:  21164 of 98952

<< Can you get an IRA if you live in the United Kingdom >>

If you're a U.S. citizen with U.S. taxable earned income, sure. If you're not a U.S. citizen, I'm not sure why you'd want one.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us