The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Forgot to include W2's Date:  4/17/2000  4:39 PM
Author:  mplynch Number:  34593 of 127987

I would not recommend filing another return or sending in the W-2's.

Just have them on hand.

You will probably get a letter from the IRS stating that you did not include your W-2's and requesting them. When that letter comes, return the letter with the W-2.

Mike Lynch
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us