The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments


Subject:  Re: Simple CD Interest Question Date:  5/17/2000  10:26 AM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  672 of 36613

In most cases bank sends you a 1099 each year, so taxes are due in the year the income is credited to your account.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us