The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Which form? Date:  6/7/2000  7:39 PM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  36369 of 128039

<<Oh, wow. No wonder I couldn't figure it out. I thought the IRS had a form for everything. This is good to know.>>

But they have a form that you'll likely want to use when you make your estimated taxes. It's Form 1040ES. You can download the entire package (along with instructions on how and where to send your payment) at the IRS web site.

Good luck...
TMF Taxes
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us