The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/to-this-card-i-charge-all-the-must-have-cc-12778740.aspx

Subject:  Re: Zero Balance Date:  6/22/2000  9:15 AM
Author:  mcjanner Number:  37126 of 312560

**To this card I charge all the must-have-CC automatic-monthlies (like Internet access, EZ-Pass
highway toll system) and all on-line purchases (books, etc.). I charge any toys I "need" and all
Christmas gifts to it. It can "hurt" sometimes, but I have managed to not pay interest on this account
except for one month in the past five years.**

Hi, Mike..and welcome to Foolishness!! The way you use your card is exactly how I am using my Amex to facilitate getting out of debt. I choose this particular card becasue it MUST be paid off every month (altho this month hurts in particular :-(. Slowly my other balances are going down, and they will lose a big chunk when my Christmas club account comes due in November.
Keep up the good work and keep coming back..this site is my daily dose of community, especially in this age of anonymity (sp?) that the internet creates.

TriChick
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us