The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks S / Sirius XM Radio

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/phronimos-forgive-me-for-being-so-ignorant-to-the-12826931.aspx

Subject:  Re: SIRI & Weighted CPD Date:  6/30/2000  4:51 AM
Author:  videousaf Number:  749 of 10889

Phronimos,

Forgive me for being so ignorant to the subject of the weighted CPD and how it rose 1.6%. I thank you for that information.

However, I fail to see how it has *anything* at all to do with SIRI, and I really find myself thinking that you could have substituted DELL, IBM, CCM, MDCM, or another stock instead of SIRI in your post.

Point is, this sort of thing is just confusing to me, and I'd be willing to bet, confusing to a lot of other people. And WAY off topic. Using the ticker in the post doesn't make it on topic. Hmm.. even on the Yahoo! board people know it's good posting etiquette to put OT: in the subject line.

Let's see you post one thing that says "Wow, I hope the launch goes ok!!" or, in the case of post-launch reading of this message, how about a comment about how the launch went from you.

I for one would be interested to hear how you feel about the company in which this board is dedicated as opposed to how you feel about monetary policy.

Howard
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us