The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: traditional IRA Date:  7/19/2000  2:58 PM
Author:  bossgobbler Number:  23490 of 96917

OK, thanks for the clarification. So, for example, if during retirement I am not working and I am pulling 40,000 dollars a year out of my previously deductible traditional IRA, then I will be taxed on that 40,000 at the current income tax rate for that tax bracket.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us