The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Self-employed retirement investing Date:  8/29/2000  5:41 AM
Author:  mabar2000 Number:  24436 of 104807

I am a US Citizen working abroad for 5 years now, at a foreing non-profit institution. Although in the past I had established retirement plans with previous employers(Prudential, annuity program, and a Vangard IRA rollover) I have not contributed to those and I do not have a current retirement plan with my present employer. Does somebody know if I would qualify for a Keogh or an H10 plan?. Would the contributions be tax deferred? .
Thank you
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us